Saturday, January 3, 2009

Busy days.....Jan 3rd, 2008





Well, The day got off to a busy start. Craig decided he needed to do some errands and would be gone for a few hours, and I had to exchange some pillows at a store 1/2 hr away, so we quickly all decided to go together.
4 diaper changes (no, not me, the kids!), a couple bottles, a tantrum, 3 different meals later, we were off to the races by 10am!
After about 5 stops at different places, we had done all our errands and were ready to head home.
After a huge cleaning spree and Craig leaving to pick up pellets he stores at his brother's place for our pellet stove, we were home to relax! Nathan napped, and Taylor got her nails clipped, and then of course, "Independent Miss" decided she wanted the clippers. Not smart, but I let her have them to see what she'd do. She pretended to cut her nails, it was actually quite hilarious! Then she kindly gave me back the clippers. Later, she began to do her new thing, bending over, looking through her legs while standing up. That's pretty funny to see too, so I did my best to get a shot of that.
Nathan decided he needed to watch his Diego movies, and of course the only place we have a dvd player is in the basement rec room. So we appeased him and down he went to the dungeon to watch his movies. We got Taylor to bed, shared a couple dances and smooches (mmm!) since we had some alone time, and then we sat down to watch sports, listen to my new ipod on my new Bose speaker! (whohoo! my treat to myself!!).
As we sat hre, Craig says to me something to the effect of "How old are you? I answer him. He asks me how old he is, and I answer him. Then he asks how old our son is, and I answer him, and he says "and here we are, up here watching tv on the 14 inch screen, and the 3 year old is downstairs watching the 42 inch plasma"!! LOL, I thought, how true~! This is our life! lol

2 comments:

  1. Lol, the things they don't tell you about parenting before you give birth! :)

    ReplyDelete